"MOSTLY IMPROVISED" MUSIC FROM CHICAGO

i host all the files on themopery.com

11/20/10

Tiger Hatchery

Basically Tiger Hatchery's first "official" release, Lemon Crystal Sunshine was recorded at the Chateau in 2009 by the ever-capable, Chicago-staple, engineer extraordinaire: Brian Sulpizio. All the info you'd want on it can be found here. I just wanted to provide a decent digital download for all interested.

Tiger Hatchery - Lemon Crystal Sunshine (Deception Island 28, 2009)

Mike Forbes - sax
Ben Billington - drums
Andrew Scott Young - double bass

Side 1

Side 2
___________________________________________________________

Tiger Hatchery's first "unofficial" realease was a tape we made for our first tour with UPS packaging, recorded in May 2009 at the Mopery on my zoom h4. I don't even think I have one of these. White tape in a cardboard box with a "Tiger Hatchery" stamp on the spine. Here you go.

Tiger Hatchery (Untitled tour tape)

Mike Forbes - sax
Ben Billington - drums
Andrew Scott Young - double bass

Side 1

Side 2
___________________________________________________________

And now for some unreleased 'Hatch weirdness. I can't say what all of these are but I'll do my best to you when/where they were recorded.

This first thing here is a jam I don't think we've used for anything but for some reason I have heard a bunch of times. It's some long form shit starting off with a raging drums/sax duet and eventually getting into some dark, heavy electric madness.

Tiger Hatchery - January 8, 2009

Mike Forbes - sax
Ben Billington - drums
ASY - electric guitar, electric bass
__________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment